BSET Annual Meeting 2018
The 2018 BSET Annual Meeting will be held on 21st-22nd June at Tortworth Court Hotel, South Gloucestershire.
The National Vascular Training Day will be held on Wednesday 20th June.
For further details, and to register, click here
This year’s programme will include:
– Guest Lectures:
- Stroke in TEVAR: What are the mechanisms and how to prevent – Professor Tilo Koelbel
- The future of distal endovascular revascularisation – Dr Andrej Schmidt
- Endovascular treatment of the thoracoabdominal aorta: up to date techniques and evidence – Dr Anders Wanhainen
- Paradigm shifts in venous ulcer treatment – Professor Alun Davies
– Chee Soong Lecture by Professor Ian Loftus on the National Vascular Registry
– Quick Fire Debates:
- Endovascular treatment of crural lesions is not durable: Surgery is the answer
- The dangers of oversizing in TEVAR for aortic dissection are over-rated: Undersizing is more dangerous
- Angioplasty/stenting of the deep vein is the latest fad – it won’t last
– The paper that changed my practice
– BSET Fellowship updates
– Vascular Society session
– Rouleaux Club Symposium on Run through training in vascular surgery and the endovascular curriculum
– Abstract presentations – The prize abstracts will be published on-line in the EJVES.
– Poster presentations
The meeting is a two day residential meeting at Tortworth Court Hotel, Wotton-under-Edge, South Gloucestershire, commencing at 9am on Thursday 21st June and finishing on Friday 22nd June at 2pm.
The fee for all two-day delegates includes:
21st June: Morning and afternoon tea/coffee; lunch; evening dinner and overnight accommodation
22nd June: Breakfast; morning tea/coffee and lunch
Day delegate rates include lunch and tea/coffee only
A National Vascular Training Day will be held on Wednesday 20th June providing hands-on, interactive endovascular training. Numbers are limited to 30, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Delegates attending the National Vascular Training Day will receive a reduced registration fee to attend the two day BSET meeting, as well as dinner on Wednesday evening.
We are pleased to announce that the BSET Annual Meeting has been approved as compliant with the Medtech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice